Saturday, January 2, 2021

In the Year 2021

In my living room I have book cases that house my To Be Read books. When selecting a new book to read, I peruse the shelves and decide which one suits my need at any particular time. Many times I get sidetracked because of having to read for book clubs, lectures, or classes and the To Be Read shelves are neglected. 

And so, for 2021, I am going to make a concerted effort to read down these shelves, often starting from the ones that have been there the longest, which may explain the future blog entries that review very old books. It will be an interesting experiment and task, for sure. But with no book clubs to attend (at least not until we are all vaccinated) or when libraries and repositories open for research,  I may be able to make some progress. 

 Here's to a great reading year in 2021!

No comments: